Instructions for the preparation of your ePoster
- PowerPoint file or PDF file- landscape format (ratio of 16/9 ideal)
- Not password-protected
- One (1) Slide only
- NAVBO encourages you to use the ePoster templates. Nevertheless, the use of templates is not mandatory, and presenters are free to submit their own designs and color schemes.
- Standard ePosters are free to upload; however, If you wish to embed a video to your poster, the cost of this is $30.00 which should be paid during the submission process.
Instructions for the submission of your ePoster
- Please click here to submit your ePoster.
- Use your abstract submission email as the username.
- If you need to set/reset your password please follow this link.
- Deadline for poster submission: May 14, 2021 (all time zones)
ePoster Submission, audio narrations and discussion Forum FAQs
Is there a tutorial video demonstrating how to record narrations for my ePoster?
Yes. The video can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhgf_Pd-VVE&feature=youtu.be
Can an ePoster presenter upload the poster file, or is it only a submitter who can upload?
Both the ePoster submitter and presenter can access the submission site to submit a poster file.
Am I able to re-upload my poster if I have new edits?
Yes. Unless expressly advised otherwise.
When can I add an audio narration to my ePoster?
After you submit your original file, the MULTIPOSTER team will process it into an ePoster (this may take from a few hours to a few days). You will receive an email once the ePoster is ready to add audio narration.
If I re-upload my ePoster, are the audio files I recorded deleted?
No. The audio will remain unless you remove a section of the ePoster.
When will my ePoster be formatted and ready for audio recording?
Formatting ePosters may take up to five days before a narration can be recorded. Submit your poster file early to avoid missing your presentation deadline.
Is there a deadline for audio narration recording?
No. The submission system where you upload and can record the audio narration will remain open at all times.
Can I submit pre-recorded audio files?
The audio should be recorded using the online microphone tool so it can be uploaded in the correct format in the corresponding section. But you can also upload an mp3 audio file to each section.
Is there a limit on the number of narrations I can use? And is there a narration length limit?
One narration per section. 4 minutes narration maximum per section.
Where can I find the Discussion Forum?
Each ePoster has a discussion section associated where you can post your comments directly.
Do I get a copy of my posts?
Yes, however, you will need to enable this feature on your profile settings after signing into the NAVBO ePoster Library. Look for your personal area on the top left corner of your screen, on the settings tab.
Can I access at a glance the forum posts and replies in the discussion forum I am involved?
Yes. First sign into the NAVBO ePoster Library. Look for your personal area on the top left corner of your screen, on the settings posts.
If you have any questions, please contact the MULTIEPOSTER Team: firstname.lastname@example.org