2023 Lymphatic Forum Travel Awards
The travel awards are made possible by a generous grant from the Salice Family Foundation.
The Lymphatic Education & Research Network (LE&RN) is offering Travel Awards (20 total of $500 US currency) for early investigators who are LE&RN members (PhD students ,graduate students, medical students and postdocs) to defray registration and travel costs associated with attending the Lymphatic Forum. In addition, four Best Poster Presentation awards (one $500 US currency and three $250 US currency) will be given to the top posters presented. Travel awards are NOT available for local participants (defined as “residing within a 25 mile radius of the meeting venue”) to attend the conference.
The North American Vascular Biology Organization (NAVBO) is offering up to five Travel Awards of $500USD each to trainee members of NAVBO (students, postdocs or equivalent).
Deadline is March 15
To apply, prospective candidates must:
- be actively enrolled in a doctoral program, graduate program, residency or accredited program of postdoctoral graduate education in the biomedical sciences
- provide a blog post summarizing the meeting and their experience at the event
- be a member of LE&RN or NAVBO
- reside more than 25 miles from the conference
Application Process To be considered for a Travel Award, the following information is required:
- Submit an abstract to the Lymphatic Forum 2023
- Indicate that you are applying for this award within the online abstract submission form (choose the one with the appropriate society affiliation; you can choose both if you are a member of both societies)
- Provide your Curriculum Vitae (CV) or National Institutes of Health biographical sketch